At Catholic Education of Western Australia (15K staff, 80K students), Aidan developed & implemented a Digital Transformation vision & strategy, annual business plan with an execution plan aligned to CEWA’s vision with deep stakeholder engagement. In this session, he will outline key learnings from the CEWA project including how he:
• Recruited, developed & led a Digital Transformation team (100) of digital strategists, Agile coaches, architects, BA’s, content & change management specialists, data scientists, UX designers, SME’s MARCOM leaders – social, print & online.
• Migrated to Azure 40 disparate systems into one data warehouse supporting deep analytics, reporting, cognitive services AI & bots
• Designed & built a single digital intelligent platform using design thinking, journey maps, blueprints with agile development.
• Mapped migration for 340 disparate systems. Designed & built integrations. Decommissioned legacy.
• Implemented strategic partnerships including Microsoft Research & Education product groups to provide SME in development & implement Microsoft Teams education version & Microsoft Stream & Microsoft Dynamics 365 in Edu
I hope you might want to come and support the event. Talk will start at 5:30 PM. Food will be served.
Aidan presented a keynote at the TEC conference and kindly agreed to repeat the talk for our meetup group. He explained the challenges he faced in completely overhauling the digital footprint of CEWA. His talk was followed by a long question and answer session which clearly demonstrated the interest the talk generated. Thank you Aidan!