I am sure you all have had faced issue when your Conditional action evaluates to “False” when you know your conditional logic is correct.
I had one such day when I spent hours struggling with a simple conditional logic. In my where clause I was using:
I even added an email action to look at the values that are passed over to the condition. Alas, if flow could let you investigate the “condition” like it lets you investigate other actions. But as you can see the values getting sent were correct and the condition should have met in this case. But it kept evaluating to “False”.
That is when one of my colleagues suggested that for the boolean field, I should try and use the “false expression” instead of comparing it against a text.
As soon as I changed it, it started working!